Africa and Development MA
Study development theory and practice and gain an in-depth understanding of African political and cultural dynamics.
Global Studies is a unique interdisciplinary school. We have a vibrant mix of students and practitioners from around the world working on cutting-edge research. The Sussex Africa Centre hosts seminar series and is one of the UK's largest concentrations of Africanist researchers and postgraduate students.
You’ll gain a grounding in the specific issues that development work in African contexts demands. You’ll receive applied and theoretical training in development and explore interdisciplinary debates about African politics, society and ethnography.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 55-70% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music and Sonic Media MA at University of Sussex
- Journalism and Documentary Practice MA at University of Sussex
- Journalism and Media Studies MA at University of Sussex
- International Journalism MA at University of Sussex
- Creative Documentary Practice MA at University of Sussex
- Creative and Critical Writing MA at University of Sussex