Gender Studies MA
Discuss contemporary social issues, focusing on gender, feminist and queer theory, and methodology.
This course is ideal for you if you:
- seek to develop an existing research interest
- are in a career in which issues of gender play an important role
- wish to explore a broad range of issues concerning gender.
On this course, you’ll gain a deep understanding of a range of topics, from identity and the social construction of gender to political aspects of gender and feminist research.
In the Centre for Gender Studies, we look at many areas of gender research, nationally and internationally. We are intersectional, trans-inclusive and advocate for sex workers’ rights. You’ll also become part of our active student community through the PhD seminar series ‘NGender’ and strong links with local women’s and LGBT groups.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 55-70% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music and Sonic Media MA at University of Sussex
- Journalism and Documentary Practice MA at University of Sussex
- Journalism and Media Studies MA at University of Sussex
- International Journalism MA at University of Sussex
- Creative Documentary Practice MA at University of Sussex
- Creative and Critical Writing MA at University of Sussex