Master of Business Administration (Professional)
Gain the specialist knowledge and skills that will prepare you for senior management positions in a variety of fields with our two year MBA - Master of Business Administration (Professional).
You'll develop an understanding of the overall management of an organisational unit, including its marketing, finance and people.
You'll gain hands-on experience, with assessments designed to solve real business problems through simulation or working with an industry or community partner.
This course presents a strong foundation in conceptual knowledge incorporating recent developments in sustainability and global trends in business. Stay up-to-date with current industry practices while developing expertise in:
- critical thinking
- problem solving
- creativity and
CEO Magazine's 2019 Global Rankings awarded our MBA a Tier One rating for its excellent lecturers, small class sizes, student diversity, value-for-money and international study options.
City Flinders Campus is a modern building in the centre of Melbourne’s busy central business district (CBD) You could be studying courses as diverse as osteopathy and business at this campus. It is opposite Melbourne’s grand Flinders Street Station, the Yarra River and the Southbank precinct. The campus is a perfect location for transport, shopping, food and cafes, or to hold a special event at our our Convention Centre.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Successful completion of course could lead to general management and middle management positions in a variety of industries.
ORGANISATIONS EMPLOYING MBA GRADUATES
Our students come from a range of professional backgrounds and gain employment in dynamic management and consulting roles in Australia and overseas within the finance, information technology, marketing, engineering, construction, tourism and sporting industries.
Past graduates have gone on to work for organisations such as the United Nations, started their own business or gained a solid business education to complement their existing experience.
- 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in any discipline.
- Completion of an Australian Graduate Diploma (or equivalent) in a similar discipline.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT
- IELTS (or equivalent): Overall score of 6.5 (with no band less than 6.0 in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking).
- Course Code: 083299M
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Enterprise Resource Planning at Victoria University
- Master of Sport Business at Victoria University
- Master of Tourism Hospitality and Events Management at Victoria University
- Master of Tourism and Destination Management at Victoria University
- Master of Supply Chain Management at Victoria University
- Master of Project Management at Victoria University