Graduate Diploma in Human Resources L7
This graduate diploma is suited to people who need a qualification that focuses on human resource management and who already have a degree in another discipline.
Learn the formulas for developing successful employee-employer relations while gaining the skills essential for maintaining a satisfied and effective workforce. In this graduate diploma you will learn and gain understanding of human resource management practices and processes on organisational effectiveness.
You will also learn how to how to apply the theory of human resource management principles to the workplace, helping staff and businesses meet their objectives. Content includes contemporary human resource management, industrial relations, organisational behaviour and an industry project.
You will learn how to:
- Have a sound understanding of the dynamic and changing environment in which managers operate in New Zealand and internationally
- Enable the organisations environment to apply the knowledge at both organisational and strategic levels in a range of industries and organisations.
- Have a current specialised knowledge and be able to integrate into the workplace environment quickly, having spent time through their course of study in a work context applying the knowledge and skills of the curriculum.
Application Processing Time in Days: 4
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
IELTS:6.0 with no less than 5.5 in any band
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: N/A
- Graduate Diploma in Project Management L7 at Western Institute of Technology Taranaki
- Graduate Diploma in Operations and Production Management L7 at Western Institute of Technology Taranaki
- Graduate Diploma in Business Information Systems L7 at Western Institute of Technology Taranaki
- Graduate Diploma in Accounting L7 at Western Institute of Technology Taranaki
- New Zealand Diploma in Business & Bachelor of Applied Management (Combined) 3 Years delivered over 2.5 years fast tracked L7 at Western Institute of Technology Taranaki
- Diploma in Professional Cookery(International) L5 (Delivered over 18 months fast track) at Western Institute of Technology Taranaki