Bachelor of Science Computing in Interactive Digital Art and Design
What is Interactive Digital Art and Design?
Interactive Digital Art and Design is one of the most creative careers within the technology industry. As concept creators, graduates will have direct influence on product design. User-focused design is critical in industries such as games, application
development, entertainment media, simulation, virtual reality, animation and film production.
This course provides graduates with the skills required to become a professional digital artist and application developer. They will acquire skills in concept design, art production and graphics programming. On completion, graduates will have
produced numerous concepts for games, applications and entertainment media. Lectures and course practicals cover industry standard tools and technologies including:
• Concept Design: Balsamiq, Sketch, and Invision
• 2D Art: Photoshop, Illustrator
• 3D Art: 3D Studio Max, Blender, Maya, Zbrush
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
As this course is focused on user centred design, graduates will develop skills in 2D and 3D interactive art creation, user experience design, user interface design and programming.
Graduates can work as 2D concept artists, 3D concept artists, technical artists, user experience designers, user interface designers and user interface programmers.
Course participants will be visual design literate within the interactive digital art space and able to effectively use colour, form, light and composition. Graduates will be ready to contribute to the development and preparation of prototypes and style determination of games, applications and entertainment media
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Students must demonstrate that they have reached a level of education in their country of origin that is the equivalent of a Secondary School Diploma (High School Diploma) with good grades in an appropriate language, mathematics and at least 4 other subjects.
- Students must also have an IELTS of 5.5 or equivalent.
- Please note that some programmes, such as our Child Youth and Family Studies may also require the provision of References. Other programmes, such as our Sports and Design programmes require the provision of a Portfolio. Students should check under the course details for special entry requirements.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Code: CW237
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 EUR
Application Fee: 50 EUR