Bachelor of Property Economics (Honours) (1 year)
Building on the skills and knowledge developed in the bachelor's course, students completing the honours degree develop much greater depth in two of four possible areas: advanced research on a topic related to property and completion of a thesis; valuation and law; finance and investment; or development and planning.
Depending on the two areas chosen, students in this course qualify for more advanced professional work in a particular specialisation or specialisations, and are prepared for entry into a higher research degree. While some of the subjects included in the optional pathways are also available to bachelor's degree students, each pathway includes subjects open only to postgraduate students in graduate certificate, graduate diploma or master's courses, and each pathway also includes an independent research project.
As a City campus, UTS not only offers a range of great services and facilities across our buildings, but across our vibrant, local precinct. For a snapshot of everything our campus and precinct has to offer - including where all the cafes are at UTS
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Career options include property valuer, property and asset manager, property market analyst, property sales and acquisitions, property developer, funds manager, and corporate real estate adviser.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline at an appropriate level.
For More Information Please Contact to Our Counselor.
- Course Code: 079555A
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Bachelor of Business Bachelor of Laws at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Business Bachelor of Science in Information Technology at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Property Economics Bachelor of Arts in International Studies at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Property Economics at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Business at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Management / Bachelor of Arts in International Studies at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)