Social Anthropology MA
Anthropology is the study of human cultures and societies in a changing world.
At Sussex, we emphasise:
- teaching and research on real-world problems at a human scale
- an empathic understanding of diverse values, beliefs, and ways of life
- a complex analysis of how politics, economy, culture, and environment shape everyday lives.
Located within the School of Global Studies, which has a strong tradition of socially and politically engaged anthropology focusing on real-world issues. This MA is for you if you want to deepen your knowledge of anthropology – but it also offers professional training if you’re new to the field.
Anthropology is applicable in everyday life and a growing number of professional contexts, from NGOs to large companies, hospitals and educational institutions.a
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 55-70% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music and Sonic Media MA at University of Sussex
- Journalism and Documentary Practice MA at University of Sussex
- Journalism and Media Studies MA at University of Sussex
- International Journalism MA at University of Sussex
- Creative Documentary Practice MA at University of Sussex
- Creative and Critical Writing MA at University of Sussex