Business Analytics, B.S
We live in a day where we are overwhelmed with data. Today's companies are data-rich and information-poor (DRIP). Business analytics is the transformation of data into insights for better decision making. This transformation is iterative and multi-disciplinary. Business analytics falls at the intersection of technology, statistics, and business.
Students studying business analytics will gain the knowledge and skills necessary to understand and apply quantitative modeling techniques, design cross-functional solutions using standard and advanced business analytics technologies and software, evaluate data mining methods, communicate solutions using data visualizations, develop team and project management skills in a big data context, and effectively communicate analytical findings both orally and in writing.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 12 to 36 months (OPT duration depends on the major studied).
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Equivalent of a minimum 3.0 high school GPA on 4.0 scale. The Office of Admissions understands many different evaluation systems are used throughout the world, therefore, we will determine the equivalent GPA when necessary.
In addition to the requirement above, students must meet the following minimum high school course requirements:
- 4 years of English or your native language
- 3 years of science (including at least two years of laboratory science courses which emphasize elements of biology, chemistry, or physics)
- 3 years of math (including algebra and geometry)
- 2 years of social studies
While SAT or ACT scores are not required for admission, students who achieve either of the two minimum test scores below are automatically considered to have met the 3.00 GPA requirement:
- 1200 SAT combined score (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing score + Math score)
- 25 ACT composite score
Minimum Academic Requirements
- A minimum equivalent GPA of B or 3.0 on a 4.0 scale:
- General Scale: 50%
- India School Certificate: 6 on a scale of 1-9
- CBSE/CCE: B2 on a scale of A1 to E2
- National Institute for Open Schooling SSSE: 61 out of 100, D on a scale of A – I, or Good
- An admission decision may be made based on transcripts for the 3 years before the final year of high the school along with other required supporting documents.
- Applicants should achieve the Higher Secondary Certificate, or its equivalent, and submit complete final official transcripts confirming completion of high school along with Board Exam results for X and XII before being allowed to enroll at ISU.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9149 USD
Application Fee: 50 USD