Graduate Certificates in Additive Manufacturing (AM) in Radio Frequency (RF) & Microwave (MW) Applications
This four course (12 credit) certificate consists of courses in Polymer Processing, Composite Materials, Microwave Engineering, Antennas. The interdisciplinary, nature of this certificate necessitates courses from three main departments: Electrical and Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Plastics Engineering.
UMass Lowell is located in historic mill city of Lowell, Mass., 45-minutes north of Boston, at the intersections of Routes 495, 93 and 3. The birthplace of Jack Kerouac and the Industrial Revolution, Lowell's history echoes all around you. Former mill buildings and cobblestone streets now add charm to a bustling downtown, steps away from the UMass Lowell campus, which boasts a thriving arts scene, a population rich in cultural diversity, and a flair for festivals.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
3 Years of PSW
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Proof of having earned a baccalaureate degree in electrical engineering, plastics, or mechanical engineering with emphasis on composite and polymer materials with a GPA of 3.0 or greater.
NOTE: Certificate students who wish to pursue an MS degree upon completion of the certificate, should submit their application for the Master's degree prior to completion of four courses, or 12 credits. Transfer credits are limited at twelve (12) credits, and applying before the completion of the certificate will ensure that all courses taken may be considered for credit towards the Master's degree.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 60 USD
- Graduate Certificate in Wind Energy Engineering at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificate in VLSI and Microelectronics at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificate in Sructural Dynamics and Acoustic Modeling Techniques at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificates in Renewable Energy Engineering at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificates in Plastics Materials at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificates in Plastics Engineering Fundamentals at University of Massachusetts Lowell