MBA in Sports Business Management
Program Available at Apeldoorn Campus
If you are looking to advance your management career in the sports-related industry, then the MBA in Sports Business Management will enable you to advance into management roles from an existing position, or prepare you to enter a new role at a management level.
The MBA in Sports Business Management is one of the specializations in our international MBA program offered at Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences in Apeldoorn to full-time and part-time students from the Netherlands and around the world. An international team of lecturers and business leaders has been designed this MBA for those ready to make the climb into management roles, either from an existing job or graduates with some work experience who are aspiring to become managers.
Together with the traditional MBA building blocks, this MBA in Sports Business Management offers additional modules with a particular focus on leadership and management roles in companies in the sports business industry nationally, and internationally.
Application Processing Time in Days: 7
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9600 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Real Estate Management at Wittenborg University
- Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Event Management at Wittenborg University
- Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Tourism Management at Wittenborg University
- Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Marketing and Communication at Wittenborg University
- Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Financial Services Management at Wittenborg University
- Top-up (Bachelor) Information Management at Wittenborg University