Journalism BA (Hons)
The best thing about Journalism at Sussex is what we teach. Not only do we equip you with the skills to produce high quality journalism content across digital, print, audio and video, we also push the boundaries of what journalism is, to best serve the challenges of our ever-changing global community.
Our teachers are experienced professional journalists and leading researchers. They will encourage you to think innovatively and question professional norms and practices, to prepare you for a career in the challenging and transforming field of journalism.
You will have 24/7 access to specialist facilities such as a professional-standard news room, edit suites and a sound-proofed studio. You’ll also work in our news studio and will complete an internship with a media organisation.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 32 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- American Studies and Politics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Philosophy and English BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex