Master of Neuroscience
Neuroscience is one of the fastest-growing areas of study in human physiology. Graduates of this program will have been given the opportunity to understand how the brain works to maintain human behavior, what may go wrong in those neurobiological processes, and the ways that research and remediation may be undertaken within multi-disciplinary settings.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Neuroscience is a diverse and rapidly growing field. With a postgraduate neuroscience qualification from UNE, your understanding of how the brain works, why behavior occurs as it does, and how people may be helped to change, will give you an advantage in many fields of professional employment.
You could consider opportunities in a range of settings, including:
- clinical psychology
- counseling, allied health
- biomedical research
- pharmaceutical development
- policy development in the public or private sectors
- behavioral and cognitive research.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
A candidate shall:
- (a) hold an AQF Level 7 Bachelor qualification in a relevant discipline*; or
- (b) hold an AQF Level 8 Graduate Certificate in a relevant discipline*; or
- (c) hold an AQF Level 8 Graduate Diploma or a Bachelor with Honours in a relevant discipline*; or
- (d) satisfy UNE by means of other relevant professional experience by submitting a Statement of Service from your employer/s and a resume outlining a minimum of three years'' full-time (or equivalent) relevant professional experience and training was taken in the past 10 years**.
Applicants applying under Rule (d) must submit a Statement of Service.
*Relevant disciplines include, but are not limited to:
- Social Work
Other similar disciplines as determined by the course coordinator.
**The professional experience and training referred to will be in areas of human behaviour and remediation in one or more of the relevant disciplines.
Practical, Clinical or Work Experience
Students may complete work-integrated learning and professional skills development (WORK500 and SCI505) with approved institutions during their degree.
- Course Type: Online
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Scientific Studies at University of New England
- Master of Science in Agriculture at University of New England
- Master of Science (Research) at University of New England
- Master of Rural Science (Research) at University of New England
- Master of Planning and Management of Natural Hazards at University of New England
- Master of Environmental Science and Management at University of New England