Graduate Diploma in Environmental Engineering Management
This exit-only program is designed to enable engineers and other technical specialists to take a leadership role in the field of environmental engineering and management. The course deals with the broad aspects of environmental management relevant to practising professionals in engineering science, planning, architecture, law, surveying, health and building. Engineers, scientists, town planners and other professionals working in this field have a compelling duty to ensure that the adverse effects of development on the total environment are minimised.
The course combines a set of key subjects that contain information on the nature of environmental problems together with engineering techniques for their solution. This is supplemented by management and policy subjects to empower the engineer, or technical specialist, to lead multidisciplinary teams working in the field of environmental engineering and management.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
This course is of relevance to practising professionals in architecture, building, engineering science, health, law, planning and surveying. Career options include positions in government agencies or private corporations, or as consultants.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
This is an exit-only course. There is no direct admission to it. Current UTS students may be able to submit an Internal Course Transfer (Graduating) application to exit with this course. Check with your faculty's student centre.
- Course Code: C06109
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Graduate Diploma in Engineering at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Graduate Certificate in Technology at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Graduate Certificate in Information Systems at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Graduate Certificate in Landscape Architecture at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Graduate Diploma in Technology at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Graduate Diploma in Information Systems at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)