Master of Analytics
There is a global demand for professionals with strong analytic skills who can help organizations meet the increasing challenges of organizing, storing and manipulating huge quantities of data. The Master of Analytics addresses this demand.
It provides you with the mathematical, statistical and computational skills for large-scale data modeling. It caters for students from a variety of disciplines, as well as professionals already working in the industry. Through your studies, you develop advanced analytics and database skills as well as an understanding of the latest theory, tools, and techniques for statistical modeling and mathematical simulation.
AUT CITY CAMPUS
Our City Campus is in the heart of Auckland. It is AUT’s biggest campus and home to most academic units and the central administration, including the Vice-Chancellor’s office.
- March Deadline: May
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The AUT Employability and Careers team helps you consider your career options and develop the skills you need to stand out to employers and become a highly employable graduate.
Visit us at the Employability Lab to:
- Improve your CV, job search or interview techniques – we offer workshops and online tools
- Increase your networking skills – come to our career fairs, workshops and employer presentations
- Source work experience and voluntary work – meet up with employers at our employer events
- Find your career focus – talk to a career specialist about your career direction or study programme.
AUT Internz partners with employers overseas, as well as locally, to offer new AUT graduates opportunities to put their learning into action. Westpac, Lululemon and Allbirds are among the employers welcoming AUT interns and full time graduate employees.
The Employability Lab hosts a number of events like career fairs, expos and presentations where – as potential employees - students and graduates can meet employers. We also run regular career development workshops and recruitment events.
Workshops and employer presentations
We are connected with many employers who provide the leadership speaker series, industry panels and talks about potential employment with their organisation, including internship and graduate opportunities.
Past presenters include Samsung Electronics NZ, MYOB, Deloitte, BNZ, NZME, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Counties Manukau DHB and AR/VR Garage.
Your qualification at level 7 or higher is acceptable if your course lasted 30 weeks or more.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum entry requirements
- Relevant bachelor’s degree in mathematical sciences (or equivalent) with a B grade average in papers at level 7 or above
In exceptional circumstances an applicant who does not meet the requirements above but who has an appropriate combination of academic and professional experience may be considered for admission subject to completion of any relevant prerequisite papers.
- Course Code: AK1321
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Disaster Risk Management and Development at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of Supply Chain Management at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of International Hospitality Management at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of International Tourism Management at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of Business Management at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of Applied Finance at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)