Human Resource Management BA
This industry-accredited degree allows you to study human resource management (HRM) using a combination of economic, political, psychological and sociological methods.
You’ll develop analytical, quantitative, computing and other transferable skills required by employers, as well as a mature understanding of the modern economy, the nature of business and the role HRM can play within it.
Optional modules will allow you to study diverse topics such as corporate social responsibility, diversity management and business ethics among many others. Leeds University Business School is a leader in the field of HRM and one of the few Russell Group universities to offer the subject at undergraduate level.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Business and Marketing BSc at University of Leeds
- International Business and Finance BSc at University of Leeds
- Economics and Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Economics and Finance BSc at University of Leeds
- Social Policy with Enterprise BA at University of Leeds
- Economics and Politics BA at University of Leeds