Postgraduate Certificate in Law
Can be completed full-time (one semester) or part-time (over two years) to allow flexibility for those with other professional or personal commitments.
Students must complete a minimum of 60 points of courses from the Master of Laws schedule (excluding thesis or dissertation courses), alongside Legal Research Methodology (LAW 788).
- Planning your programme
The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The PGCertLaw can enhance your career potential by honing your specialist knowledge and transferable skills. Our graduates combine their legal knowledge with advanced communication, research and analytical skills in a wide range of careers.
Jobs related to this programme
- Barrister or solicitor
- Financial adviser, strategic policy planner
- Policy analyst in public or private sector; foreign policy clerk
- Resource management officer, property consultant
- Tax adviser, auditor, revenue assessment officer
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum program requirements
- An undergraduate degree
- GPE (Grade Point Equivalent) 4.0
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Postgraduate Diploma in Social Work at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Supervision at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Leadership at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Social and Community Leadership at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Supervision at University of Auckland