BA (HONS) TEXTILE DESIGN
Our Textile Design* course has an outstanding reputation for producing innovative, professional designers. We look for students who will develop their own ‘handwriting’, both anticipating and setting future trends within this field. We value the importance of personal engagement and celebrate diversity that informs creativity.
You will work alongside your peers where we foster a culture of creativity. The course offers you the opportunity to develop your creative practice through experimental engagement with materials and processes. The course actively engages with contemporary and global issues, and ethical concerns relevant to the practice of printed textile and surface design, such as: sustainability, collaborative practices and innovation in surface and textiles. Tutors are experienced educators, researchers and practitioners in the field of textile and surface design. Through their diverse links you will engage with a breadth of contemporary approaches.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Our graduates have secured jobs in: textile print for fashion and interior; design products and furnishings; wall coverings; flooring and carpets; cards and gift wrap; media and publishing; product and packaging; trend research; fashion marketing; styling; buying; and numerous other allied industries. Others set up their own businesses, producing work as freelance designers, working for private commissions or major brands. Graduates may also continue on to postgraduate study.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- 112 UCAS points from any combination of A Levels/ Extended Diploma/ Foundation Diploma. One qualification should be in a relevant subject.
- BBC from 3 A Levels.
- A minimum of Distinction and 2 Merits (DMM) from an Extended Diploma or a Merit from a UAL Extended Diploma.
- 112 UCAS points from a recognised Access to Higher Education course specialising in art and design with a minimum of 45 credits at level 3.
- All home applicants aged under 21 must have GCSE English at grade C/grade 4 or above, or English Functional Skills Level 2 at Pass. EU applicants must have a recognised equivalent, and international students must have a minimum IELTS overall score of 5.5, with no individual component below 5.5.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Code: W222
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A