Bachelor of Dentistry
VISION OF THE STUDY PROGRAM
To become research-based educational institution in the field of dentistry with international standards to improve the welfare of our people and the international community based on morality.
- To organize and develop academic, professional, and dental specialist studies by utilizing the results of local research and international collaborations as major sources of learning.
- To conduct basic and applied dental studies with international standards, based on national, religion and moral values to underpin the development of education and devotion to the community.
- To devote expertises in the field of dental science and technology to the local as well as international community.
- To manage faculty with effective and efficient governance through institutional development that is quality oriented and to able to compete on an international level
GOAL OF STUDY PROGRAM
In accordance to the vision and mission, the goal of the Faculty of Dental Medicine Universitas Airlangga is to breed professional dentists with a profile of “Seven Stars Doctor” in the field of dentistry (Breeding Seven Stars Dentist to be a globally recognized Professional in Dental Medicine). “Seven stars doctor” is described as follows:
- Care provider : Able to handle patients comprehensively, as individuals and as part of family and society, and provide continuous quality care within the scope of physician-patient relationships based on trust and mutual benefit
- Decision maker : Able to select appropriate technology to be used in enhancing decent and low-cost health services
- Communicator : A person who is able to promote a healthy lifestyle with effective counseling and appropriate advice in a cultural and economic context, so that both individual and group health will be improved and maintained
- Community leader : A person who, due to the honor and trust of the local community, is able to know the health needs of individuals and groups so that they can play a role in motivating the community to participate in improving public health
- Manager : A person who can work effectively and harmoniously with others both within and outside of the health care system organization to find out the patient and the community needs
- Lecturer/ researcher : A person who can act as a professional educator and scientist, who always able to appropriately develop themselves according to the advancement of science and technology through the increase of science and research
- Creator and inovator : Having sensitivity to the health needs of the environment and bringing creativity and innovation to make changes and solutions to level up the public health
- Jan Deadline: July
- July Deadline: Jan
Application Processing Time in Days: N/A
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
1. Copy of passport (showing the applicant's picture and the date of issuance and expiration) 2. Copy of official academic transcript 3. Copy of the latest academic certificate/degree 4. English proficiency certificate (TOEFL (PBT/IBT), TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge Test) 5. Passport sized photographs 6. Health certificate 7. Academic recommendation letter 8. Curriculum Vitae (max. 2 pages) 9. Guarantee statement in form of a bank statement (indicating financial ability to undertake education within Indonesia) 10. Research Proposal or Study Plan