This course covers the core concepts, practices and techniques in economics, where you will gain the analytical, quantitative, computing, presentation and other transferable skills required by private and public sector employers.
You’ll develop a deep understanding of the factors that influence income, wealth and wellbeing, how scarce resources are allocated, distributed and utilised today, and how they may change in the future.
You’ll gain in-depth knowledge of microeconomics and macroeconomics and build your mathematical skills.
A range of optional modules will provide you with the opportunity to explore specialist areas such as business economics, monetary policy, international trade, and health or transport economics.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Business and Marketing BSc at University of Leeds
- International Business and Finance BSc at University of Leeds
- Economics and Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Economics and Finance BSc at University of Leeds
- Social Policy with Enterprise BA at University of Leeds
- Economics and Politics BA at University of Leeds