Postgraduate Certificate in Engineering
Expand your employability in a diverse range of sectors by giving your undergraduate degree an additional boost. This programme supplements your current skills with the management foundations and industrial perspectives for an engineering career.
With flexible learning options, you may tailor your programme to suit your diverse engineering interests, and opt to study full-time or part-time. If you’re intending to pursue further study, the PGCertEng also serves as a recommended pathway to our master's programmes.
The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The PGCertEng functions largely as a pathway for further postgraduate study – while it can increase your employment opportunities, this qualification ultimately supplements your undergraduate degree with the additional technical and critical thinking skills needed to pursue an engineering masters degree.
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum program requirements
- An undergraduate degree
- GPE (Grade Point Equivalent) 3.0
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Postgraduate Diploma in Robotics and Automation Engineering at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Aerospace Engineering at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Robotics and Automation Engineering at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Operations Research and Analytics at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Earthquake Engineering at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Architectural Project Management at University of Auckland