Geography and International Development BA (Hons)
Learn how to tackle the world’s most critical environmental and cultural issues, and how these challenges affect development.
You learn from experts who influence global debates on topics such as poverty, inequality, environmental sustainability and migration.
Outside the classroom, you will gain real-world exposure to global issues through debates with industry speakers, international placements, and field trips to destinations such as the Mojave desert, Dubai, China and Greece.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 32-34 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- American Studies and Politics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Philosophy and English BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex