Postgraduate Certificate in Light Metals Reduction Technology
This program covers practical, advanced concepts – from technological to environmental-related to the light metals reduction industry, especially aluminum. It runs near a smelter – previous locations have included Bahrain, Dubai, and the USA. Having minimal access restrictions allow opportunities for you to work hands-on and witness processes in person.
Our content is curated for experienced technical and operations staff, many of whom can learn from each other. We boast tutors with decades of industry experience and significant research accolades, and an international focus that allows you to maximize your learning while only being away for three weeks.
The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Our students are generally already employed as engineers in the smelting industry, and this programme tops up your technical underpinnings with knowledge of the in-depth processes necessary for career progression. Those intending to work in process control, as opposed to operations, may be particularly interested in the PGCertLMRTech.
Jobs related to this program
- Lead engineer
- Process control and improvement superintendent
- Process control engineer
- Technical manager
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum program requirements
- An undergraduate degree
- GPE (Grade Point Equivalent) 4.0
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Postgraduate Diploma in Robotics and Automation Engineering at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Aerospace Engineering at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Robotics and Automation Engineering at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Operations Research and Analytics at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Earthquake Engineering at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Architectural Project Management at University of Auckland