The Pilates certificate (20 credits) includes coursework that covers the classic Pilates mat and equipment repertoire, current teaching methods, and functional anatomy. The certificate prepares students to teach Pilates in a studio setting, and also creates a practical foundation for those who wish to pursue graduate work in movement-based fields.
Students commonly pair the certificate with dance or kinesiology majors, although it is open to all interested students. The curriculum can be completed in 2–2.5 years, including two summer courses. Upon completion, students are encouraged to sit for the Pilates Method Alliance certification exam to earn their credentials as nationally certified Pilates teachers.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 12 to 36 months( OPT duration depends on the major studied)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
If you are currently enrolled in high school: Official transcripts from your U.S. high school, as well as transcripts for any secondary work (grades 9–12) completed prior to enrollment in a U.S. high school. Your current U.S. high school may submit their copy of your prior school transcript.
If you are currently enrolled in high school at the time of application:
- An official copy of grade 10 secondary school examination board results officiated or attested by school official*
- Internal grades for coursework taken in grades 11 and 12, through time of application.
- In order to finalize admission, students must supply an officiated or attested copy of their grade 12 senior secondary board results.
If you have already completed high school at the time of application: Attested secondary and senior secondary/intermediate education board results*
*Board results listed on transcripts are not sufficient; we require attested copies of the actual results certificates issued by the examining board.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 60 USD
- SUSTAINABILITY, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- SCIENCE OF FERMENTED FOOD AND BEVERAGES, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- PHYSICS, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- MATHEMATICS, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- INTEGRATED STUDIES IN SCIENCE, ENGINEERING, AND SOCIETY, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- HEALTH AND THE HUMANITIES, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin