Economics and Politics B.A
This dual honours degree focuses on the interaction between economic and political aspects of the modern world. The course analyses political ideas, institutions and practices. It also gives you a solid grounding in modern economic theory.
You'll explore the issues underlying current debates on economic policy. And you'll develop the quantitative and analytical skills essential for economists to make informed judgements.
The balance between the two subjects is roughly equal. Over the three years you'll take compulsory and optional modules in both. The third year includes a project module in politics.
Degrees with employment experience
We offer you the chance to do a year-long work placement, starting after your second year. This is a great opportunity to get paid work experience with some of the UK's top employers who want to recruit the best students from Sheffield. Recent placements have been with Bank of England, Lloyds Bank, IBM, ASOS and Mercedes-Benz.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Accounting and Financial Management BA at The University of Sheffield
- International Relations and Politics B.A at The University of Sheffield
- International Business Management with Study Abroad B.A at The University of Sheffield
- Financial Mathematics B.Sc at The University of Sheffield
- Economics with Finance B.Sc at The University of Sheffield
- Economics and Philosophy B.A at The University of Sheffield