Extended Award MA/MBM/MSc
Fast-track your career in business, marketing or human resource management with this extended course designed to enable third-class degree holders to pursue a postgraduate qualification. Demonstrate your value to employers. Qualify for senior roles with significant responsibility.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Postgraduates are highly employable and, on average, earn more than individuals whose highest qualification is an undergraduate degree. On completing this course, you will be equipped for roles throughout the media and cultural industries, for example as a practitioner, curator or educator. Opportunities could include arts development, public arts projects, community art organisations, social and art therapy support units, galleries and festivals.
2 Years PSW is applicable after the course completing (Bachelors level or above)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have a 2:1 undergraduate degree in the relevant field or equivalent from 3 year/4 years from a recognized university with at least 55% marks to be eligible.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: CID1278
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 03 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- MSc Project Management at University of Sunderland
- MBA Professional Practice at University of Sunderland
- MA Marketing at University of Sunderland
- MSc Finance and Management at University of Sunderland
- MSc Tourism and Aviation at University of Sunderland
- MSc Tourism and Events at University of Sunderland