Academic English (4 Terms)
This course provides the fastest and most effective route towards reaching your required English language level. It's specially designed to meet your individual learning needs, ensuring you gain the language fluency and academic skills you need to succeed.
- As a highly engaged and hard-working student, you can expect to make rapid progress of up to one IELTS point per term through this intensive course. INTO students completing a term of Academic English in December 2017 made on average 0.8 of an IELTS band progress.
- Study 30 learning hours, with 25 hours face-to-face contact, and 5 hours of teacher-supported online language development.
- Developed in partnership with Cambridge Assessment, tailored online assessment enables your progress to be accurately monitored.
- Benefit from interactive lessons and small class sizes.
- Gain access to our online academic preparation course, INTO Get Ready for English, once you confirm your place.
Intake Months Terms Fees
September 2020/January2021/April 2021 1 £4,430
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- 16 years and above
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12006 GBP
Application Fee: N/A