Product Design BSc
Product Design touches every aspect of modern life, and there is growing demand from industry for students who are both creative and technically literate.
This multidisciplinary course bridges the gap between arts and engineering-led courses. It offers an even balance of art and technology, allowing you to explore the links between the two. You’ll gain the broad base of skills to work with designers from both arts and engineering backgrounds to see a product development process through from initial concept to design and production.
You’ll study at a university with an international reputation for design and innovation across many disciplines. All of our staff are experienced product designers or active researchers in related fields, which means that you’ll benefit from cutting-edge learning and teaching – and our strong links with industry ensure that course materials meet the needs of the sector.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies and Management BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechanical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds