Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours)
The world needs pharmacists. As the experts on medicines and the way they interact with the body, pharmacists play a vital role in improving the health of their communities. As the global population grows and ages, and as medicines become more complex, the need for pharmacists intensifies.
In 2017 we were named #2 in the world for pharmacy and pharmacology in the QS World University Rankings by Subject. Only Harvard ranked higher. This means that you’ll learn from experienced pharmacists and researchers and have access to some of the country's best-equipped facilities at our Parkville campus. We make sure our pharmacy students get plenty of practice accessing, assessing, and communicating medicines information to patients and to other health providers.
The Parkville campus has recently undergone a $50 million redevelopment, which includes new world-class research laboratories and teaching space.
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 2 year Post Study Work Visa Opportunity
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Before you apply to come to Monash on exchange or study abroad, you should check that you meet the following entry requirements. You must:
- have completed at least one full year at your home university
- have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 or 60 percent or equivalent
- meet our English language requirements.
- Equivalent Australian Year 12
Recent secondary education
- All applicants must satisfy the following prerequisites or their equivalents.
Australian VCE subjects
- Units 3 & 4: a study score of at least 35 in English (EAL) or 30 in English other than EAL
- Units 3 & 4: a study score of at least 25 in Mathematical Methods (any) or Specialist Mathematics
- Units 3 & 4: a study score of at least 25 in Chemistry
- At least 5 in English SL or 4 in English HL or 6 in English B SL or 5 in English B HL
- At least 4 in Mathematics SL or 3 in Mathematics HL or 3 in Further Mathematics HL
- At least 4 in Chemistry SL or 3 in Chemistry HL
- Course Code: 082370F
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Bachelor of Applied Data Science Advanced (Honours) at Monash University
- Bachelor of Applied Data Science at Monash University
- Bachelor of Radiation Sciences (informatics) at Monash University
- Bachelor of Paramedicine (Honours) at Monash University
- Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Music at Monash University
- Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Global Studies at Monash University