Learn about key perspectives for success in management. Our MSc challenges your way of thinking – and teaches you to handle strategic situations holistically.
You’ll be based at the University of Sussex Business School. The School collaborates across disciplines to shape global issues in business, management and society, making an impact on policy, practice and people. Our strength is in managing innovation at the interface of business and society with public policy.
We’ll help you to become a business leader who can deliver innovative solutions to business problems. You’ll develop essential personal and practical skills, including:
- critical thinking
- time management.
Plus, you can improve your employment prospects by attending events with potential employers.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 50-65% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Development Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Engineering Business Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation MSc at University of Sussex
- Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Human Resource Management MSc at University of Sussex