Physics with Astrophysics BSc
Physics is the most fundamental of all sciences. It observes and explores the physical laws and principles that govern the nature of the universe. Astrophysics encompasses the study of the exciting arena of planets, stars and galaxies. This course allows you to explore astrophysics from your very first week.
We‘re top ten in the UK for Physics and Astronomy, according to The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019.
On this course, you’ll develop a thorough knowledge of core physics, from thermodynamics to quantum physics. You’ll also study a broad range of astrophysics topics, such as high energy astrophysics, stellar structure and evolution, and cosmology.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds