Geophysics (International) MGeophys, BSc
Our Geophysics MGeophys, BSc is a four-year Integrated Masters degree with a year spent in New Zealand, Canada or the USA, experiencing geological settings that don’t exist in the UK.
If you have a strong interest in geophysics research this degree may be for you. It draws on the expertise and active research of one of the UK’s largest teams of academic geophysicists. You’ll study all aspects of geophysics, such as exploration for hydrocarbons and mineral deposits, monitoring natural hazards, investigating the interior of the Earth and other planets, and measuring the movement and deformation of the Earth's tectonic plates.
Beside its broad range of geophysics content, this degree stresses analytic and numeracy skills that are highly valued by geophysics companies, research institutions, and financial and government departments.
There's a strong emphasis on applying your knowledge in the real world through practical hands-on learning and field trips, in national and international destinations. We have invested in a range of industry standard geophysical equipment, one of the most complete collections in the UK.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds