MSc in Building Services Engineering
The success of the building industry depends on its ability to meet the requirements on issues such as energy management, environment, emissions, optimisation as well as use of green energies and health & safety. This programme is aimed at engineers and provides a sound knowledge of the important engineering principles that are required in the building services/Integrated Resort Scheme (IRS) or Hospitality sectors.
Building Services Engineering involves the specification, design, installation and management of all the engineering services associated with the built environment. This programme is specifically useful to develop technical understanding and expertise across the multi disciplines of building services engineering such as air conditioning, ventilation, hot and cold water reticulation, sewage reticulation, drainage system, firefighting, electrical installation, lifts, escalators, alarm systems and energy management systems among others. Environmental and safety issues form the key parameters for each module.
- Aug Deadline: May
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
For Masters programs, a first honors degree is important with at least upper second class.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 5500 USD
Application Fee: 50 USD
- Postgraduate Diploma in Virtual Reality and 3D Development at University of Mauritius
- MSc in Educational Technologies and Knowledge Society at University of Mauritius
- MSc in Software Development at University of Mauritius
- MSc in Network Security And Management at University of Mauritius
- MSc in Sustainable Energy Engineering and Environmental Management at University of Mauritius
- MSc in Total Quality Management and Performance Excellence at University of Mauritius