Work Experience Diploma in International Trade (Arbutus College) - CANADA
More business markets have been going global due to the rapid integration of international economies, resulting in the tremendous growth of the international trade industry. Today, businesses have new opportunities to expand their markets by buying and selling to other countries.
At Arbutus College, our International Trade Certificate program gives students the relevant skills and experience to enter this exciting industry. We offer practical courses geared towards real-world knowledge. Upon completion of the program, students will be able to read, write, and comprehend trade documents, as well as to carry out appropriate trade procedures and operations.
FITT Skills program
The Forum for International Trade Training (FITT) Skills program is a highly practical, hands-on series of courses that focus on the fundamental aspects of international business. Students may register for these courses as part of our International Trade programs. Upon successful completion of all six (6) courses and assessments, students will be awarded a FITT Diploma in International Trade.
Arbutus College is an educational partner of the FITT. We offer courses that lead to FITT certification and the Certified International Trade Professional (CITP) designation. FITT courses prepare individuals by giving them the practical skills they need for jobs in today’s competitive world.
FITT is an international trade training and professional certification body; the leading membership-based organization of its kind in the world.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Academic Achievement – minimum completion of high school is required
- English Proficiency – IELTS 5.0, TOEIC 780 + Essay, TOEFL IBT 64, TOEFL PBT 510, etc. with an equivalent or higher proficiency (alternatively, the applicant can take the Arbutus’ English Proficiency Test)
- The English Proficiency Test can be arranged with the admissions team.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 08 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 CAD
Application Fee: N/A
- Work Experience Diploma in Marketing (Arbutus College) - CANADA at EduCo Global
- Practicum Foundations Certificate in Business Management (Arbutus College) - CANADA at EduCo Global
- Professional Diploma in Business Management (Arbutus College) - CANADA at EduCo Global
- Professional Diploma in Hospitality Management (Arbutus College) - CANADA at EduCo Global
- Work Experience Diploma in Business Management (Arbutus College) - CANADA at EduCo Global
- Honours Diploma in Marketing (Arbutus College) - CANADA at EduCo Global