ANNOUNCEMENT: The government has announced that all nursing and midwifery students on courses from September 2020 will receive a payment of at least £5,000 a year which they will not need to pay back.
At Leeds, we’re proud to have an inspirational Midwifery community with innovative, research-informed teaching and practice, in fact 96% of our students said staff made the subject interesting. It’s one of the reasons our teaching has been rated Gold by the Teaching Excellence Framework.
We need people who want to make a difference to mother’s lives, who are caring, courageous and compassionate. And throughout your degree, we’ll help you develop the qualities that define a Leeds midwife – a determined advocate for mother and baby, an empathetic communicator, leader and protector.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds