Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Design (Visual Communications)
What is Visual Communication?
Visual Communication is often referred to as graphic design and it embraces symbols, type and images that appear in the commercial public domain.
Graphic designers work across a wide variety of print and screen disciplines and the end result is normally a creative output in 2D format. With the arrival of digital and mobile technology, visual communication now includes visual media, information design and screen-based design.
What is the BA (Hons) in Design (Visual Communications)?
This is a four-year degree course, which prepares students for employment in the advertising and design area.
The course reflects academic and creative input, which is required for the dynamic nature of commercial graphic design. The degree has been designed to be innovative, consisting of studio practice, design history, marketing, legal and visual culture. The practice-based elements of the course include graphic design/typography in print and design, illustration, together with printmaking, digital media, and photography
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
WIT’s award-winning Careers Development Centre is the main point of contact for:
- Students and graduates, helping you explore your options, develop your employability skills and make successful job applications
- Academic Staff, supporting you to equip your students with the skills they need to enhance their employability and succeed in their future careers
- Employers interested in securing the recruitment of well educated, career orientated, informed graduates
The Careers Development Centre supports the Institute in providing opportunities for students and graduates to develop the skills and attributes required to manage their careers throughout their working lives.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- You should be at least 17 years of age in January of the year of entry.
- You must have a Secondary/High School Diploma, with good grades in English and Mathematics and at least 4 other subjects, on average + 60%.
- Some courses have special entry requirements, which you should check under the course details.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Code: WD137
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 7650 EUR
Application Fee: 50 EUR