Bachelor of Business
Deakin’s Bachelor of Business is a contemporary, career, and personal development-focused course. Whether it’s preparing for the nuances of international business relationships through our Global Mindset and Citizenship unit or learning the challenges and opportunities of business ownership in entrepreneurship and innovation, you’ll develop the skills and experience you need to succeed in the business world.
Why not graduate career-ready, with the skills and industry experience for the job you want?
Deakin’s Bachelor of Business enables you to learn through practical experiences – not just theory. By developing your skills through experiential learning, you’ll be equipped to become a business leader of tomorrow.
Tailor the course to your interests and career goals, choosing from the following majors:
- business and digital communication
- entrepreneurship and innovation
- event management
- people management
- organizational psychology
- project management
- retail and supply chain management
This general business course equips you to work in any sector, from health to retail, marketing to public relations. If you’ve got an entrepreneurial flair, you’ll build the skills and experience you need to get your own business up and running.
The Melbourne Burwood Campus is Deakin’s largest. A short trip from Melbourne’s central business district, Burwood offers the perfect balance between city lifestyle and suburban comfort. On campus you will find impressive buildings and world-class facilities, a wide range of learning and social spaces, and a relaxed atmosphere. If you enjoy getting outdoors between classes, the Melbourne Burwood Campus also sits alongside parkland, which is great for walking, jogging and cycling.
Geelong Waterfront Campus
Located in the heart of Geelong, the Geelong Waterfront Campus has spectacular views of the bay. Used as wool stores in the 19th century, this campus has been renovated to create an impressive, modern space that offers an inspiring study environment. The unique mix of old and new allows for engaging and creative spaces, and its central location means students can visit Geelong’s central business district between classes. In 2019 a new ferry travelling between Melbourne and Geelong was launched. The ferry offers a comfortable and convenient mode of transport. It docks a short walk from the Geelong Waterfront Campus. Train and bus services are also regularly available between Geelong and Melbourne.
Application Processing Time in Days: 5
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The Bachelor of Business can lead to a variety of careers in Australia and overseas, including:
- business analyst
- business development manager
- business operations manager
- customer relations manager
- events manager
- procurement manager
- product manager
- project manager
- retail manager
- small business owner.
- Melbourne Campus - 2 years of Post Study Work Permit
- Geelong/ Warrnambool Campus - 3 years of Post Study Work Permit
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- AISSCE (Class XII) :- 65%
- award certificates
- academic transcripts
- formal identity papers (e.g. your passport).
- Course Code: 095262C
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of International Studies/Bachelor of Commerce at Deakin University
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Arts at Deakin University
- Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Science at Deakin University
- Bachelor of Property and Real Estate/Bachelor of Commerce at Deakin University
- Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Business Analytics at Deakin University
- Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Laws at Deakin University