Anatomical Sciences PgDip (ICL)
The Anatomical Sciences programme is a unique opportunity for students who want to explore aspects of human anatomy through the flexibility of an online learning programme.
This is a postgraduate level qualification for medical, biomedical, allied health professionals and those in holistic practice with an interest in human anatomy. The programme draws upon the highly regarded teaching and research staff within the University.
Our programme in Anatomical Sciences is delivered entirely online and consequently relies on the use of IT, for example through the use of email, audio visual material, discussion forums and various other interactive resources. All of our courses use innovative teaching methods to provide students with key transferable skills in addition to a solid foundation of anatomical knowledge.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
This programme has been designed not only to help you gain a highly regarded qualification, but also to provide you with a set of major transferable skills, which will be relevant to your current career, further study or simply increase your long-term career prospects.
UK announces 2-year post-study work visa
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
A UK 2:1 honours degree, or its international equivalent, in a medical, biomedical, or relevant bioscience topic.
We may also consider your application if you are in a profession allied to medicine or have relevant work experience; please contact the programme team to check before you apply. You may be admitted to the Professional Development Programme in the first instance with a view to joining the Postgraduate Certificate after satisfactory performance.
- Course Type: Online
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Applied Poultry Science PgCert (ICL) at The University of Edinburgh
- Applied Poultry Science PgDip (ICL) at The University of Edinburgh
- Applied Medical Image Analysis PgCert (ICL) at The University of Edinburgh
- Applied Conservation Genetics with Wildlife Forensics PgCert (ICL) at The University of Edinburgh
- Applied Conservation Genetics with Wildlife Forensics PgDip (ICL) at The University of Edinburgh
- Anatomical Sciences PgDip at The University of Edinburgh