Comparative Public Policy MSc
The MSc Comparative Public Policy provides intensive analytical training in the systematic comparison of social and public policies from an international perspective.
It helps develop substantive knowledge in a wide range of policy fields around topical issues such as:
- policy evaluation
- policy learning
- policy transfer
Amid the ongoing global public policy challenges, we offer the ideal environment in which to observe contemporary public policy developments and learn from diverse international experiences.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Highly relevant to anyone who works or intends to work in policy-relevant professions in the public, private or non-governmental sectors, this degree provides you with a recognised qualification that can lead to an enhanced range of employment opportunities and further study.
Past students have gone on to employment in:
- the civil service of various national governments
- international agencies
- social research
- local government
other public and private sector bodies, both locally and internationally
You will develop a range of highly transferable skills, such as communication and project management, which can be applied to roles in any field.
- 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
A UK 2:1 honours degree or its international equivalent.
Postgraduate entry requirements for students from India.
In order to qualify for entry to master’s study at the University of Edinburgh, you must have a good degree from a highly ranked university in India.
- Entry requirements will vary, depending on the intended programme of study. However, the minimum score you should have achieved is 60% or more in your Bachelor's study.
- We may also accept equivalent qualifications or work experience.
- Applicants who meet this minimum may be considered for entry and will be measured competitively against other applicants. For many of our programmes, competition is high and in the majority of cases, a very high First Class degree will be required. Certain programmes will also have specific requirements in terms of both the overall degree result and strengths in particular subjects which are seen as relevant to that degree.
Graduate entry to Medicine (MBChB)
Applicants with an undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline will be considered for the 6 year programme.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: 50 GBP
- Inclusive Education MSc at The University of Edinburgh
- Transformative Learning and Teaching MSc at The University of Edinburgh
- Social Work, Master of MSW at The University of Edinburgh
- Social Research MSc at The University of Edinburgh
- Social and Political Science MScR at The University of Edinburgh
- Public Policy MSc at The University of Edinburgh