Film, Photography and Media BA
This course blends film, photography and media to help you develop the practical and theoretical knowledge to succeed in the fast-growing digital media industries.
You’ll study a range of production practices such as digital filmmaking, screenwriting and digital photography, and explore the ways in which theory and practice can support each other. At the same time, you’ll examine different approaches to understanding dominant forms of communication throughout history.
Optional modules will allow you to focus on film production, scriptwriting, photography, film analysis and theory, and media and communication studies.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music, Multimedia and Electronics BSc at University of Leeds
- History and Philosophy of Science and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography and Geology BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography with Environmental Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Sociology and International Relations BA at University of Leeds
- Social Policy and Sociology BA at University of Leeds