International Relations with a Language BA (Hons)
Language skills are a great asset to have for careers in international relations and international organisations. This course allows you to enhance your language skills alongside gaining an understanding of the role of states, international organisations and non-state actors in our global world.
Learn from experts whose research is making a difference to communities across the world – from human rights and climate change, to food crises and health pandemics. You also get real-world exposure to international relations, from regular events with practitioner speakers.
Choose one language from Arabic, British Sign Language, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese and Spanish, or you can choose to study English Language Teaching.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 34 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- American Studies and Politics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Philosophy and English BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex