Quantum Technology MSc
Exploration of quantum phenomena has recently led to extraordinary applications of quantum entanglement. The degree of control exerted over these systems is reflected in the term ‘quantum technology’, describing both experimental and theoretical developments in this area.
This course is for you if you’re interested in the wonders of quantum physics and have a desire to exploit its full power. Our research lies at the forefront of realising next generation quantum technologies – from quantum information processing, through quantum sensors and clocks to creating the quantum internet.
- ion-trap quantum processors
- ion-photon interfaces for the projected quantum internet
- quantum simulators
- superconducting quantum circuits
- devices for quantum-enhanced metrology.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 50-65% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Engineering PhD at University of Sussex
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems MSc at University of Sussex
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems (with an industrial placement year) MSc at University of Sussex
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems (with a Masters industrial placement) MSc at University of Sussex
- 5G Mobile Communications and Intelligent Embedded Systems MSc at University of Sussex
- 5G Mobile Communications and Intelligent Embedded Systems (with an industrial placement year) MSc at University of Sussex