Diploma of Hospitality Management + Co-op
Hospitality Management offers specialized training in front office management, food and beverage service management and general management in this highly competitive and fast growing service industry. The accommodation sector of the tourism industry is the stepping-stone for advancement within resorts or hotel chains & offers international employment prospects.
Winston College in partnership with the Educational Institute of the American Hotel and Lodging Association offers 4 Hospitality Certificates of Specialization and 24 Certificates (completion of each course will earn 1 certificate).
During the diploma program, students will be given an opportunity to take part in 52-week paid co-op to gain hands-on knowledge & experience in the hospitality industry.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
> If your program was less than 8 months
You aren’t eligible for a PGWP.
> If your program was more than 8 months but less than 2 years
We may give you a PGWP that’s valid for up to the same length as your study program.
For example, if you completed a 9-month program, we may give you a work permit for up to 9 months.
> If your program was 2 years or more
We may give you a PGWP that’s valid for 3 years.
> If you completed more than 1 program
You may be able to get a PGWP that combines the length of each program.
Each of the programs you completed -
must be PGWP-eligible and at least 8 months in length
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- High school diploma or equivalent, or age 19 and above, minimum of 60% on winston college English placement test or winston college’s ESL program as a prerequisite.
For university transfer program: high school diploma with GPA B- and minimum 70% on w.c eng. Placement test or Winston College Leap program as a pre-requisite.
For More Information Please Contact to Our Counselor.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 02 Year 07 Month 07 Days
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 CAD
Application Fee: 200 CAD
- Diploma of Accounting at Winston College
- Certificate of Bookkeeping & Payroll at Winston College
- Diploma of Sport Management at Winston College
- Diploma of Hospitality Management at Winston College
- Diploma of Business Administration & Co-op at Winston College
- Diploma of Business Administration at Winston College