Computer Science with Artificial Intelligence MEng, BSc
Artificial intelligence is increasingly important to computer games, web search, biometric systems and many other areas of modern IT.
This course will allow you to gain fundamental skills such as programming, mathematics, network architectures and project management, while studying specialist artificial intelligence topics such as machine learning, image analysis, text analytics and their applications in areas from vision to automated reasoning.
Drawing on our internationally leading research and development in the School of Computing and the University’s £5.5m National Facility for Innovative Robotics Systems, you’ll also explore how artificial intelligence is being applied to important economic and societal issues in fields such as medicine, health, transport and smarter cities through case studies from ongoing research projects.
You’ll apply your knowledge to project work in every year, giving you the skills and experience you’ll need for your future career.
You can choose to take either the four-year Integrated Masters (MEng, BSc) or the three-year Bachelor’s (BSc) degree on this course.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds