Top-up (Bachelor IBA and BSc) Entrepreneurship and Business (Double Degree)
Program Available at Amsterdam Campus
The Top-Up double degree combines Wittenborg’s final year program IBA Entrepreneurship & Small Business (BBA) with the BSc (Hons) in Business program of the University of Brighton.
This course is designed for students who want to build on a business-related foundation degree, HND or equivalent qualification. In just twelve months, you can upgrade to a Dutch BBA combined with a UK BSc and graduate with significantly enhanced employment prospects.
With an emphasis on practical skills development, the course helps you to develop expertise in project management, report writing, presenting, strategic thinking, teamwork, and leadership.
Application Processing Time in Days: 7
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9600 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Real Estate Management at Wittenborg University
- MBA in Sports Business Management at Wittenborg University
- Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Event Management at Wittenborg University
- Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Tourism Management at Wittenborg University
- Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Marketing and Communication at Wittenborg University
- Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Financial Services Management at Wittenborg University