Graduate Certificate in Insolvency Law
Help communities find their way forward
Insolvency law deals with financially distressed individuals and companies. It’s about navigating complex legal and financial situations to ensure the best outcome for everyone involved.
This program is designed for tertiary graduates (degree or diploma). If you’re a mature, non-degree applicant, you’ll be assessed for admission on the basis of your recognised expertise and experience.
What will you do?
Our Graduate Certificate in Insolvency Law is flexible and future-oriented. You will:
- combine online and face-to-face study according to your needs
- gain an in-depth understanding of insolvency procedures for both individuals and corporations
- explore relevant theories, policies, regulations and history
- pursue electives aligned to your interests and career goals.
Where could it take you?
You might become a closing administrator or work in a restructuring department at a law firm. You could negotiate across borders with foreign insolvency practitioners. Perhaps you’ll establish yourself as a legal advisor or focus on investigating what went wrong to begin with.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD