Languages, Cultures and Economics BA
Combine fluency in your chosen language with an in-depth understanding of economic issues in business, society and public life. At Leeds, you can study economics with one of the following languages: Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Thai.
Intensive language training will prepare you for your year abroad where you’ll further enhance your linguistic skills and expand your understanding of the political and economic structures of your host country. You’ll combine theoretical knowledge with observations based on your experiences and sharpen your awareness of the challenges faced by societies across the globe. In your final year project you’ll explore economic and societal issues with specific reference to your chosen language and country.
Through combining the study of economics with language and professional skills, this degree will prepare you for an international career in many sectors.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Spanish, Portuguese and Latin American Studies BA at University of Leeds
- Portuguese and Russian B BA at University of Leeds
- Portuguese and Russian A BA at University of Leeds
- Linguistics and Philosophy BA at University of Leeds
- Languages, Cultures and Politics BA at University of Leeds
- Languages, Cultures and Philosophy BA at University of Leeds