MASTER INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT: Big Data Management (M.A.)
General management know-how perfectly combined with big data expertise
Whether it’s in classical retail or online shopping, financial services, the aviation, travel or tourism industry, or in telecommunications: Data is the key to the success of a business in almost any industry today. It’s not just about the amount of data collected but about preparing it analytically and using it profitably.
As a Big Data Manager, your goal is to generate maximum strategic value from data. You coordinate projects and work at the interface between head management, data engineering and data analysis. You have familiarity with the principles of information management, understand artificial intelligence techniques and have a grasp of new technologies and their benefits to the business environment.
And at the same time you are aware of the needs of your business and can reconcile the use of data with corporate strategy. Last but not least, you use your know-how to critically scrutinise current trends in big data, to differentiate pure hype from feasible solutions, and to make appropriate recommendations to management.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
- 94% of our graduates have a job within six months of graduation.
- 75% of our graduates work in an international environment, and every third person works abroad.
- After an average of two years on the job, 80% have already moved into a management position.
- After five years, our graduates earn about 50% more than when they started out in their careers.
18 months Post Study Work Visa
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Previous academic education
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university (at least a 3 year programme or equivalent to 180 ECTS).
- Transcript of Records with a final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system)
- If you have not graduated yet, you may apply with your existing transcripts of records (incl. grades and credits, if applicable) for a conditional acceptance. The final degree and transcript of records will need to be submitted in original or certified copy upon starting your studies.
- Depending of the Master programme of your choice and the Bachelor degree you have studied you will be required to conduct our Business-Preparation Semester (Path2Master) to catch up on the Management basics.
Qualification examination TASC
If you select a one-year Master’s programme and have a Bachelor’s degree with 180 ECTS, you will need to take the qualification examination TASC. It is intended to assess whether you possess sufficient knowledge and skills which are required to successfully pursue the study programme you are applying for at the IUBH. To take the TASC examination, all exam participants can make use of the study platform CLIX which provides helpful study resources including more extensive reading suggestions. You will also find detailed information on how to take the TASC exam, which is largely done independently.
English language skills
Since all of our study programmes are offered in English, a certification of your language skills is required (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, PTE or Cambridge).
- Academic IELTS 6.0
- TOEFL IBT 80 points
- PTE 56 points
- Duolingo 95 points
- Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10200 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) at International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef · Bonn (IUBH)
- MASTER INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT Aviation (M.A.) at International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef · Bonn (IUBH)
- Master of Arts Big Data Management (MA) at International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef · Bonn (IUBH)
- MASTER INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT: Finance & Accounting (M.A.) at International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef · Bonn (IUBH)
- MASTER INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT: Health Care Management (M.A.) at International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef · Bonn (IUBH)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): Finance & Accounting at International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef · Bonn (IUBH)