Bachelor of Science Multimedia Applications Development
What is Multimedia Applications Development?
Multimedia Applications Development aims to provide students with the cross disciplinary skills of computing and creative media. Graduates will be skilled in both computing and multimedia to work in today’s highly dynamic, high-tech digital environment. If you would like to study a Computing Course and you also have a creative ability, this might be the course for you!
What is the BSc in Multimedia Applications Development?
This is a three year course designed to provide students with the knowledge, skills and practical experience in computing and creative media. Students study approximately 60% computing in core areas, such as Web and Mobile Development, Networks and Databases, and 40% in creative media, such as UX Design, Graphic Design, Animation and Media Production. Our students use industry standard innovative tools and technologies, to become proficient in programming and creative media to create custom-built interactive applications. The flexible semester facilitates professional development, enhances knowledge and technical skills, through industry placement and other opportunities.
What will the BSc in Multimedia Applications Development enable you to do?
There is an increasing demand for IT professionals with the skillset required to drive and support the computing and creative media industry. Our graduates are modern computer science and creative media professionals with the knowledge and skillset to work in the domains of technology and creative media.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
WIT’s award-winning Careers Development Centre is the main point of contact for:
- Students and graduates, helping you explore your options, develop your employability skills and make successful job applications
- Academic Staff, supporting you to equip your students with the skills they need to enhance their employability and succeed in their future careers
- Employers interested in securing the recruitment of well educated, career orientated, informed graduates
The Careers Development Centre supports the Institute in providing opportunities for students and graduates to develop the skills and attributes required to manage their careers throughout their working lives.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- You should be at least 17 years of age in January of the year of entry.
- You must have a Secondary/High School Diploma, with good grades in English and Mathematics and at least 4 other subjects, on average + 60%.
- Some courses have special entry requirements, which you should check under the course details.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Code: WD153
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 7650 EUR
Application Fee: 50 EUR
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) Creative Computing at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) Software Systems Development at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science Software Systems Development at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) Computer Forensics and Security at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) Applied Computing (Media Development) at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) Applied Computing (Games Development) at Waterford Institute of Technology