MSc Digital Marketing
- Focus on the practical application of digital marketing knowledge such as marketing analytics, analysis and application, campaign planning and management and digital innovation
- Better understand the unique opportunities and challenges presented by the modern digital marketing environment, building an in-depth knowledge of current marketing principles and tactical analysis
- Designed with input from digital marketing professionals to ensure the course provides a great range of skills and a breadth of understanding across the digital marketing mix - including marketing analytics, campaign planning and reporting, and digital innovation
- Hear from external speakers and gain relevant input from industry, incorporating current and innovative trends in Digital Marketing
- Develop the competencies needed for an exciting career in the global digital industry, which will prepare you for a variety of roles across numerous sectors related to marketing communications and public consumption, wherever in the world you wish to launch your career
The majority of students are based at our Streatham Campus. The campus is one of the most beautiful in the country and offers a unique environment in which to study, with lakes, parkland, woodland and gardens as well as modern and historical buildings. The centrepiece of Streatham Campus is the stunning Forum, which provides the Student Services Centre, a modern 24/7 library, technology-rich learning spaces, a 400-seat lecture theatre, the University’s reception, and retail and catering outlets. A new addition in 2018 were the student hubs – a collection of accessible spaces across campus where you can eat, socialise and study. Hubs include info points, where you can ask questions about your life as an Exeter student, from queries about your course or timetable, to wellbeing and careers. The city centre is only a 15-minute walk away so you can enjoy the advantages of a campus-based university without missing out on life in the city. The catered halls of residence and most of our purpose-built, self-catered flats are either on campus or nearby in the city centre, so you’ll have easy access to everything you’ll need.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Exeter’s vision is to make the exceptional happen. To achieve this we have to attract, develop and retain outstanding individuals from all around the globe. We know that in order to achieve our aims our community must be diverse and representative. We must work together as one group, unified by our shared values. We are committed to supporting colleagues in order that they may realise their full potential.
- Degree Apprenticeships offer an innovative and cost-effective way of attracting, training and retaining high-calibre employees and graduates to your business. We work in collaboration with employers to shape customised programmes that meet specific business needs. As such, your needs are addressed as part of the co-design of the Degree Apprenticeships programmes we offer.
- Apart from providing you with money, a part-time job can provide you with experience to add to your CV. You will develop skills such as time-keeping, learning how to deal with colleagues, working as part of a team, problem solving and commercial awareness. Part-time work could provide experience in a field that you want a career in, helping convince employers you are serious about that career path.
- The Career Mentor Scheme is a popular employability scheme which matches students at any stage of their studies, or recent graduates (up to three years post-graduation) with an experienced professional, for sector insight and one-to-one careers advice and guidance, over a 6 month period.
- Many of our degrees include a work experience module as an integral part of the programme. For those that don’t, you can opt to do one of the generic independent work experience modules. Through either paid or voluntary work placements, the module will help you develop essential transferable skills for your future employability.
- Structured placements and internships will help you to develop business acumen and may also help you develop specific skills that will be useful in your chosen career. The Career Zone runs a range of schemes to help University of Exeter students and graduates find valuable internships and placement opportunities.
- You can come to the UK with a Tier 2 (General) visa for a maximum of 5 years and 14 days, or the time given on your certificate of sponsorship plus 1 month, whichever is shorter.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- A mid 2:2 degree (55%+) with honors in any discipline from a recognized university. We do consider all applications where there is evidence of exceptional performance in modules relevant to the program of study, significant relevant work experience, or professional qualifications.
If you are interested in our Finance or Management Masters's programs but do not quite meet our entry requirements, you may be able to gain entry by first attaining a Graduate Diploma through INTO.
For entry into postgraduate research programs, you will need to hold a relevant Masters's degree, supported by a strong research proposal.
For More Informations Pls Contact Our Counselor.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: 100 GBP
- MSc International Business at University of Exeter
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management at University of Exeter
- MSc Money, Banking and Finance at University of Exeter
- MSc Finance and Investment at University of Exeter
- MSc Business Analytics at University of Exeter
- MBA at University of Exeter