MEng BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING H161
Our MEng Biomedical Engineering course will allow you to develop engineering solutions to solve healthcare problems while working alongside world experts in electronics, physiology, robotics and genetics.
Grounded in the fundamental principles of engineering and relevant aspects of biology and medicine, the MEng covers the design of devices, systems and techniques for the diagnosis, monitoring, management and treatment of diseases, lesions, disorders and infirmity. Major areas covered include biomedical instrumentation and imaging technology, rehabilitation and assistive technology, wearable devices, brain-computer interfaces, biomaterials and synthetic biology.
We are conducting world-renowned research in the fields of neural engineering, rehabilitation and medical technology. During your degree you will have the opportunity to undertake original research in the above fields, while completing your final-year project.
Our new £60m Health and Life Sciences building will open in 2020. As the new home of the School of Biological Sciences, it will offer state-of-the-art research and teaching laboratories, seminar rooms, and plenty of study and social space, including a café. The building will also house the Cole Museum of Zoology. The collection, featuring over 3,500 natural history specimens, provides a fantastic resource for biological scientists and the wider community.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- MRes AGRICULTURAL AND FOOD ECONOMICS at University of Reading
- MSc by Research Agriculture, Ecology and Environment at University of Reading
- MSc Agriculture and Development at University of Reading
- MSc RENEWABLE ENERGY: TECHNOLOGY AND SUSTAINABILITY at University of Reading
- MSc PROJECT MANAGEMENT at University of Reading
- MSc INFORMATION MANAGEMENT FOR DESIGN, CONSTRUCTION AND OPERATION at University of Reading